Class Assignments Info

 I think the assignment that I am most excited about is the class project. I think it will be super fun to come up with my own version of a short story! I already have several ideas for what I want my story to be about, but I will not spoil the surprise by telling you yet! I also can't wait to see what my other classmates come up with for their projects! 

This class is unlike any other class I have had while at OU, and honestly I really think I like the way it is set up. This class is not the traditional way of teaching, but I think that more students will benefit and enjoy the class this way! 

My favorite extra credit option for this class is the Famous Last Words. I actually keep a diary at home, so I like having the option to self-reflect on everything from the past week. This gives me a change to vent if something irritated me, or to think about what I could do better for the next week. I also like the Wikipedia Trail assignment. My English professor called this "going down the rabbit hole" when you start on one website and end up on something completely different! 


This is the "Rabbit Hole" I spoke about above from the blog KDnuggets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 7 Story: The Snake and the Mouse