My Favorite Place: Gulf Shores Alabama

 My favorite place is Gulf Shores, Alabama. This is where my family goes for vacation every other summer, and the town is absolutely beautiful! The sand is white and the locals are very friendly. Whenever I graduate I want to move somewhere near Gulf Shores. 

Here you can see how white the sand is, and how close the hotels are to the beach! Just walk a few steps and plant your chair right along the shore line. 
This image shows you how blue the ocean is despite Gulf Shores being in the Gulf of Mexico. It is also one of the safest beaches along the Gulf Coast with very few incidents being reported! 


I highly recommend visiting if you have not already!

Comments

  1. I have never been to any of the Alabama beaches, Sydnee, but reading your post makes me want to go there! I actually lived in Birmingham for a while, but never made it down to the coast. I don't know if you are interested in working on an Alabama-inspired project for this class, but there are some fantastic resources online for learning about Native storytelling traditions of the southeast, like this book online at Sacred Texts: Myths and Tales of the Southeastern Indians (I am a fan of free books online!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 3 Story: The Town of Ishmiel