Famous Last Words: Before The Storm

 I did struggle with the readings for this week. I did not have time to do the first reading, but I did do the second one. I probably need to get a better jump start on the week starting on Monday. I will try to do that starting tomorrow. My best writing was done on The Enchanted Roses I think. I really got into that writing assignment and I think that it will be the topic of my project for this semester. 

Tony's writing really impressed me when I read it today. He set the plot in 2120 which I thought was really neat and was very sci-fi with all of it which was a nice change from everyone else's stories. DKNK actually did his story from a version of the Beauty and the Basilisk like I did, but it was interesting to see how our stories were so different even though they came from the same source! 

My other classes are very stressful and I think that is why I did not get to the first reading for this class in time. My biology class did not start out well and I ended up missing my first lab and taking a 0 for it. I was very upset about that and have been struggling to catch up ever since. My other classes are going alright. I am getting a little overwhelmed with my workload however because I am taking 18 hours this semester. Yet, I am still determined to keep all of my classes and I know it will be a struggle at times but I am staying hopeful! 

The only really interesting thing this week has been the weather! I was not expecting Oklahoma weather to get this incredibly cold! I am very anxious about the roads and if I will keep my power, but I prepared and bought groceries and lots of warm blankets and clothes. I am hopeful that this weather will not last all week, but unfortunately it seems to look like it will. 

This upcoming week I hope to get back on track with school. I need to take more notes and be ahead on my classes instead of behind so I will be working really hard on that. I also am working on a promotion at work, so I have been trying to do really well in my sales at work which at times can be stressful. Overall, my goal is to be more organized and ahead of the game! 


Photo by Pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 2 Story: The Enchanted Roses