Topic Research: The Enchanted Roses

3 Possible Stories: 

Cupid and the Psyche - I liked the romantic aspects of this story, but it is a little more Roman than I like, so I would definitely change that area. The Enchanted Roses could really use a little more of a magic aspect though because I have already put the idea that the roses are tied to Savvy's life. I was thinking about maybe putting a fairy or a guardian angel in the story to help aid Savvy, much like the Cupid aspect of this story. 

Beauty and the Basilisk - Most of my story's plot line will come from this story. I really like the concept of the roses and the girl asking her mother to bring home the roses for her. The beast will definitely be featured in my story but I am thinking that he will appear more along the lines of a werewolf (part man and part wolf). 

The Magical Palace - My ideas for what the palace/castle that the woman stumbles upon will come from this story. I just briefly touched on it in my original post, so I will definitely incorporate more details later on. The Cupid and the Psyche story also ties into this story, so I will consider how they managed to do that so I can do that with my story. 

One possible picture that I could use would be this one for the image of the Palace from Wikimedia Commons


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 2 Story: The Enchanted Roses