Famous Last Words: Spring Break Week

This week has honestly been rough for me. I did not complete either reading assignment just because I have been so overwhelmed. I have been working more than normal because people have been quitting my job. I feel really bad because this class sometimes gets moved to the back burner and it is not intentional but by the time I have time to sit down and do my work for this class, it is past midnight. I just really wish OU would have given us at least a day or two to have a mental health day because I could really use one. I have not been eating or sleeping regularly and I think that is also affecting my mental focus. I am trying to stay positive for this upcoming week but honestly, I think I will be even more overwhelmed because I have 3 midterms. I have not even begun to study for one of them and I don't think I will even get the chance to. I am going to try my best to do the readings for this week because I think it will lead to a more structured and successful week overall. I took a couple days off work this week so maybe that will also help me to destress and catch back up with everything I need to get done. I really am trying and I feel like some professors do not see that. I also got my first covid vaccine this past Thursday and it really made me sick. I had a 102 fever, body aches, and a stabbing headache. I think it is probably due to me having an autoimmune disease, but I ended up also missing an entire day of classes so that added to my stress. My professors did not even email me back when I told them I was missing it because of my vaccine. Hopefully, I can get back on track soon.


Image from Pixy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 3 Story: The Town of Ishmiel