Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Part 1:

I think that the other student in this class are leaving great comments and ideas on my work. They gave me some good ways to branch out my stories and a new perspective on some of my own stories simply because they read it in a different way. I think the comments that ask me thinking questions about my own work are the best for me.

Part 2:

I try to leave the same type of comments on other students' posts because I found them most helpful to me. I try to leave at least one question for them to think about on their projects.

Part 3:

I do think that I have a good sense of my classmates because they really took the time to introduce themselves and I feel like I know them through their writing styles!

Part 4:

I think that I need to give more style writing tips. I kind of forget to do that for my comments so I need to be better at that. I think more of the overview instead of going a little deeper into their writings. 

Part 5:

I chose this image because it took me a while to accept constructive criticism because I thought that it meant I was doing something wrong that needed to be fixed which was not the case. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 3 Story: The Town of Ishmiel