Week 8 Progress

 So far I am on track to earn an A for this course which is exactly where I want to be. I did miss a couple assignments (like readings) but I did take advantage of some of the extra credit this past weekend to help catch me back up to where I need to be. I definitely should make a better habit of actually doing the extra credit so that I can finish this class early, but I always end up putting this class after my other big science ones. Maybe investing more time on Monday's when I don't have work or school would be smart. I tend to try and do homework for my other classes on that day so I just need to include this one. Other than that I think I am making good progress on everything and look forward to the rest of this semester!


Great quote to keep me moving the rest of this semester! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 7 Story: The Snake and the Mouse