Week 8 Reading and Writing

Part 1:

I am happy with how my blog page and my project website pages look. I am very technologically challenged so honestly the fact that they are functioning properly and look decent is enough of an achievement for me! I did try to figure out the whole banner thing for my portfolio, but even with the directions I still cannot seem to get it to work. 

Part 2:

All of my labels for reading and stories are working properly and I think they all look nice. I have struggled with actually completing all of the readings because I get very overwhelmed and sometimes just skip them, but other than that I think they look good. 

Part 3:

I have really enjoyed doing the writings for this class and honestly I would much rather do those than do the readings. I think my portfolio is the biggest accomplishment for me this far. I really put a lot of time and effort into that story and my classmates seemed to like it too! I don't think the readings have a great impact on my writing. I mean, I take ideas from them obviously but other than that I just struggle with doing the readings. 

Image:

I picked this image as my favorite because it is such a beautiful but delicate picture. This is the main photo of my portfolio too because the roses are symbolic to the story of Savvy's life. 

Image from Pixy.org. Image directly downloaded from this link.

Looking Forward:

I need to do better at doing the reading assignments for sure. I should probably try to take more meaningful notes to help me do that. The writing assignments could be a little longer. I feel like I always hit on the short side of the word count. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 3 Story: The Town of Ishmiel