Famous Last Words: Almost Done

 As we are coming to a close on this semester I really wanted to do this assignment and just take a step back to reflect on this class in general. I really have loved this class and the assignments for it. When I first saw the work load I was a little overwhelmed and it took me a couple of weeks to figure out how to balance all of the assignments. However, I did run into a speed bump with my business trip halting some of my work in this class and I am disappointed that it had to happen that way because this class was never one that felt like a chore like my biology and psychology classes have. I am genuinely thinking about trying to take the Indian Epics class in the future because I know it would be awesome. However, it would not be the same teacher and if it is not run the same way I am afraid I would be disappointed. Overall, I am proud of the work I have done for this class and I have really allowed myself to be creative and explore that side of me that never really gets to come out. I am thinking of continuing my blog to just write to myself even though no one else will read it. It would basically be like me journaling. My favorite writing for this semester has been the Enchanted Roses. That one was my very first one and I dedicated a lot of time to it. I had made it a spin off of beauty and the beast which is one of my all time favorite romances. I really slacked on the readings for this class and I think it is genuinely because I do not enjoy reading. I knew that was going to be my downfall but I think I still kept up with it pretty well. I hope that I can end up with an A in this class because I have really tried to do well despite this being way different than any other class I have taken. This was my first blog experience and the first time I have ever made a website! 


This photo is by Flickr and I found it to be so true!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 2 Story: The Enchanted Roses