Famous Last Words: Getting Back On Track

The last couple of weeks have been super chaotic for me. I went to Denver for 2 weeks with my boss where I was working open to close every single day. With the time difference too I was unable to do most of my homework in my classes including this one. I already reached out to Laura about this though and she was very supportive in telling me not to worry and that I can still get back on track for this class. I want to earn an A in this class, so I will do everything I can to get back on track so that is possible. I am going to make sure to do all of the assignments for each week and do all the extra credit that I can. I should be able to reach my goal when I do everything. In the past I have been lazy in doing all the readings, but now I cannot do that if I want to be successful. I am a little worried about being consistent and doing all of the assignments, but I know that if I put my mind to it I can do it. I look forward to the challenge and to working hard. Hopefully I can be successful! I have 278 points so far, so it will be a long journey but I really like this class and I don't see the assignments as homework. I see the assignments as being a creative outlet. Being a science major I do not get to take many writing, art or English classes that allow myself to express my creative side. Here's my promise to myself to work extra hard and to make a conscious effort even when busy to make sure that when doing assignments for this class I get them all done! 

This image is from pixabay and I just liked it because it is exactly what I am trying to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 7 Story: The Snake and the Mouse