Famous Last Words: Struggle Bus

Note to Self:

You need to do better at making time for this class and it's assignments. This week has been very, very rough with completing the assignments because of your work trip to Denver. I understand that you have worked 55 hours in 4 days, but school needs to still be done. Even if that means staying up really late and waking up early it needs to be done. I did not complete any of the assignments for this class for the entire week. This cannot happen again. The readings are still my biggest issue when it comes to class assignments. I just need to make a better effort at setting time aside for this class. This next week I will not have to work as many hours, so it should be a little easier to find the time. I think Tuesday will be a good day to get some work done as long as I can focus. It is a little different having to live in a hotel with two other girls because I don't normally share my room with anyone; it is usually easy for me to have my own time and space to do things but this week has been different. Not only have I been neglecting my school work, but I have also been neglecting my mental health. I have not been able to eat right since I have been having food delivered at work, and I have not had any time to reflect and re-center myself. Usually when I am home I do this by taking a bath and doing a facemask, but this week I will have to figure out some other way to do this. Overall, I think this assignment was very good for me to realize what I need to work on for this next week and really help me get back on track to be successful! 


This photo made me feel very relaxed which is exactly what I needed. Photo by Seth Rolland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 7 Story: The Snake and the Mouse