Reading Notes: Through the Looking Glass Part A

For the second reading this week I have chosen to do it over Through the Looking Glass. 

This reading was basically one long story broken up into what you could call "chapters". The story is basically continuing off of Alice in Wonderland. There was a continuous theme because most of the characters were chess pieces like "the red queen" and the "white king". 

Most of the "chapters" were linked which means the stories were longer than normal, but they were so fun to read that I did not mind. 

This reading also included the famous Humpty Dumpty and Tweedledee and Tweedledum. This reading had a bunch of personification and imagery in it which made reading it so fun. The creativity of the entire story was evident, and I found myself wanting to read more and more! 

I think it would be fun to add my own twist to some of this story to make it my own. Perhaps I will do that for the project this week! 

This photo is by Uncorked Canvas


Bibliography:

Author - Lewis Carroll (1871)

Title - Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There

Link - Mythology and Folklore UN-Textbook: Myth-Folklore Unit: Through the Looking-Glass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 3 Story: The Town of Ishmiel