Week 10 Review

I am currently in Denver for a business trip for two weeks, so I have not been able to keep up with my assignments. I have worked 55 hours in the last 4 days. I am going to try my absolute best to get back on track, but I am very worried that I have fallen too far behind schedule. 


This picture was from the post about the Easter legend of the dogwood. Easter is one of my favorite holidays because I am a catholic, but I had never heard the legend of the dogwood and how it represents the Crucifixion. 

Freud, Jung, Luke Skywalker, and the Psychology of Myth: Crash Course World Mythology #40 - YouTube

This link above is the video I chose to watch for this assignment. As a psych major this video really interested me. I think it is neat to see how mythology, psychology, and many other studies all combine about certain topics.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 7 Story: The Snake and the Mouse