Wikipedie Trail from Age of Mythology to Achaeans

What started this trail was reading Wesley's story about Kronos and I realized I had no idea who that was. This lead to my first website.

first website: Age of Mythology: The Titans - Wikipedia

This article told me that Kronos was actually based upon a video game which is what's called "Age of Mythology" where they have quests to complete and missions. The game is based on Roman and Trojan Wars which lead to my next website.

second website: Age of Mythology - Wikipedia

This article talked about the Trojan War which I had no idea about (sorry I have never taken a Greek or mythology class before). It was really neat to learn about and I ended up learning that Greeks are also known as Achaeans which lead me to my last website.

third website: Trojan War - Wikipedia

This website really talked about Greeks and really how old their history was. I found the picture in this article on this website and I just liked how old and creative it was. I feel like I really learned a lot from this assignment and the Wikipedia trail is fun! 

forth website: Achaeans (Homer) - Wikipedia


Photo of Achilles tending to the wounded during the Trojan War 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 2 Story: The Enchanted Roses