Famous Last Words: Final Week

Thank goodness this semester is almost over! I thought I would never finish. This semester has honestly been the hardest one for me since I have been at OU. I am not really sure why that is, but maybe because I have been getting promoted at work and have been taking 16 hours at the same time. I had some rocky points in this class and went a couple weeks while I was in Denver where I went without doing homework which really set me back. 

I am so appreciative that this class has the flexibility that I am still able to recover and do well. This is why I think more classes need to be like this one at OU because sometimes things happen in our daily lives that professors don't consider. I really enjoyed doing the Robin Hood and Puss in Boots readings this week. For example, this past weekend has been another really tough time for me and I did not get everything I wanted to accomplish done. I won't bore you with the details, but I shed a lot of tears in the last couple of days and that is very unlike me. 

I am turning a new leaf over tonight and getting back on track. My hopes for this week are to finish this class strong and earn an A! I know that if I stay focused, I can do it and I will try my absolute very best to do that. I only work on Wednesday this week, so I am going to try really hard tomorrow to get half of the work done and out of the way for the rest of this week. My boyfriend has agreed to help me stay on track and he is going to check on me this week each day to see how much I have gotten done. 

This photo is by Pinterest and I found it so true for me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 7 Story: The Snake and the Mouse