Famous Last Words: Finally Done!

Yay! I made it! This is the home stretch of this semester and this class. I never thought I would make it. This semester has been nothing but difficult. I have worked so much this semester and have really struggled to get everything done. Honestly, I feel like I should have focused a little more on school, but now there is nothing I can do except move forward and do better next semester. 

Despite this, I feel really proud of what I have accomplished and the stories that I have created in my story portfolio. This class was unlike anything I have ever done before, and I am pleased with how my website and blog turned out. My work was by far not the best in the class, but this was way outside of my comfort zone but I decided to embrace it and try my best. 

I read so many amazing stories from other students in this class. Even though this class was mythology, I really think it allowed me to dive deep into my creative side. I might even keep my blog going or start a new one that will just allow me to express myself. I have tried doing journals but writing takes so long to do and I hate my hand writing. Typing it out might be a more efficient way to self-reflect. 

I'm kind of sad to leave this class. Laura has been so very kind and understanding whenever I did not do something right or needed a little more time to complete things. I appreciate that so much. I will miss having this class. It has been so fun (which I did not expect when I enrolled). Now, it is time to tackle senior year of college and I am so ready to move forward! 

Moving forward by Pixels Quote


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Criminal Analysis Enthusiast

Week 7 Story: The Snake and the Mouse